Pretty Fucking Euphoric Right Now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well I got my final grade back for math class. I finished the semester with a B. Let me say I NEVER thought I could accomplish this. In high school I was a D student on a good day. I can't tell you how good it feels to know that I actually got something good out of pushing myself to work hard. I really fought hard for this. I had something to prove I did. More importantly I actually have some belief in myself, and my abilities. I am on top of the fucking world right now.

MikeRaw

Ok, I gotta say this... First off, congratualitions, but do you not thnk maybe all your threads that are about the same topic (your school) should just be in one thread?

Reaction score
Ok, I gotta say this... First off, congratualitions, but do you not thnk maybe all your threads that are about the same topic (your school) should just be in one thread?

I suppose. It really doesn't matter now anyways. I'm done school, and I just wanted to get some energy off my chest. I'm probably gonna go drink later or somethin...I've earned it. I promise I won't talk about it no more if it's that much of a problem. I guess this isn't as interesting as talking about killing people. Oh well...no good deed goes unpunished.

MikeRaw

^Wow, you're pretty defensive, aren't you? Chill the fuck out. I never said it wasn't interesting. I only said that since you've already created numerous threads on similar topics, why not just post it there?

Reaction score
^Wow, you're pretty defensive, aren't you? Chill the fuck out. I never said it wasn't interesting. I only said that since you've already created numerous threads on similar topics, why not just post it there?

I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap out I just had a rough day. My finals went ok...but my son's dad got taken to the ER last night with a bad heart. I'm trying to figure out what to say to my son about it. I think his dad will be ok for now, but his prognosis is very uncertain considering his lifestyle, and family history. Plus I have to make 100 lollipops for a fundraiser by Friday.Work my son's field day tomorrow etc etc etc. I'm not sure who or what I am angry at right now. I tell I really need that vacation...I am just wearing myself out.