President-ness / Priminister-ness Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buttersz

Reaction score
Nation said:
Our goverment spends 10-15 fucking billion dollars a year to keep "criminals" who were selling,smoking,intending to sell, and growing pot in jail.You would prefer this to happen?

This got me thinking, there are many problems going on the world as of late, such as global warming, housing problems, fuels, greenhouse effect etc etc.

This is a game I'm just making up now.

With the whole america voting thing going on now, I say people post in here saying I'm in, get a few numbers together, and then those that do then pretend they are running for PM, and post their views on each topic, to find who would make the best PM on the board.

...you know you want to.

Untouchable

Reaction score
........I should really do this....you know how much I would own as PM....but I would get carried away I think.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Thats the whole point. It would be really good if we get enough people who actually take it with a certain level or seriousness to win, would be well fun.

Untouchable

Reaction score
ok, I'll give it a go...people will blatantly steal my awesome Ideas tho

phantomgerald

Meh this sort of thing is not a game. You want, just start a thread in general/serious discussion and let people argue their piece. It's hard to say who's a winner or loser at controversial topics.

the dark knight

i thought about making a thread in general discussion about. like everyone posting a speech to teh public before the elections or whatever.

too lazy

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Dictator JJdaBuckeye

I like the sound, don't you? YES YOU DO SLAVE!!!! NOW BUILD ME A MONUMENT!!!!!