Kayfabe "Preparation is for Winners."

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*The camera's start to roll again after a short commercial break and Karl Senn is currently in the ring awaiting his opponent, former World and now Survival Champion, Will Neilson. After 30 seconds, Will doesn't appear and Karl is seemingly frustrated that his opponent is taking a while to come out, and then...*

*Anarchy Inc's music plays and out comes Neilson, along with Reagan Cole by his side. Will isn't in his ring gear and instead is in what appears to be shorts, trainers and a tank top. Will has a microphone and begins to speak.*

Will - Evening Karl, and everyone else here... now your first question is why am I wearing this? Why am I not in my ring gear? The answer is simply because I am not wrestling tonight. *Crowd boo and chants of "Pussy" fill throughout the arena, Neilson smirks and continues speaking.* You can call me a pussy all you want, I am taking the right path tonight, I'm not going to wrestle you and potentially ruin my health and ability to face Ryan Blake this Sunday at Backlash, I'm going to prepare, I'm going to train, I want to tear Ryan Blake apart and show him that being the GM doesn't mean shit. I'm not a loser, I'm a winner and preparation is for winners. Karl... I feel sorry for you, it's your whole debut and Bla Bla Bla... SOOOOO... you can face my cousin instead, Yuri Williamson. Good luck to you... and say goodbye to your legs.

*Will drops the mic and walks backstage with Reagan as Yuri's theme hits and Senn prepares for the newest member of Anarchy Inc and potentially one 1/2 of the first Tag Team Champions in Precision history.*

Reactions: Geek773