Premature Ejaculation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

OK, everyone, we have to take this thread seriously. :yesyes:

Who has had problems in this department?

you can own up now :)

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
during a relationship after like 7 months of fucking like dogs it started happening. I think it's cause i lost my attraction to her a long time ago and i wasn't one to cut things off.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
A wise man once said....

"There's no such thing as premature ejaculation. When I cum it's right on time. As far as I'm concerned I can't cum fast enough"

There's a video but I can't find it.

I had an incident with not getting hard or staying hard. We were naked, doing foreplay, and I was hard, but for some reason, when we finally came down to having sex, I started going soft. I new something was wrong in the beginning cause anytime when I go in here, she lets out a big moan, but she did nothing that time. That was the 1st and hopefully only time that that happens. Ironically I laughed at one of friends when they told me they couldn't hard and it's embarrassing and he said when it happens to me, he wants me to tell him. That was before I started having sex (he's 2 years older than me maybe 3). Well 2 years later I texted him and told him, and a few minutes later, I had a long ass voice mail of him laughing at me.

Edit:

[YT]zpjq8jqrPq8[/YT]

Wrestling Station

when your right hand is holding a sandwitch and the other hand is holding a drink and at the same time your dick is tickling you. Life got no mercy!!!!!!! >_>