Predict when RAW will go back to 2 hours

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Never... vince has too much of an ego to admit failure.. he will keep it at 3 hours even if it ruins his company!

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
It won't stay 3 hours forever, probably when the ratings have gone down and USA network decide they want to get rid of an hour.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wonder how they will announce it going back to 2 hours... or will they just pretend that the 3 hour shows never existed :p

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Never. I like the 3 hour show.

So does WWE. With all the money they make from those ads every 5 minutes.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Lacky said:
December 24th 2012.

:isee:

It'll have to stop soon. Even my dad says the third hour is to much for him every week, and this is coming from a long time wrestling fan, ratings are going to keep dropping since WWE doesn't know how to make use of it. Probally about a year maybe.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
In October... hopefully sooner. The 3 hour Raw + Overrun is just intolerable... Why must you drag this Loyalty award in front of my face?