Kayfabe Pre-Match Message

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*Chris Young is standing outside the arena dressed in a black jacket with an Atlanta Falcons jersey underneath, jeans, and boots. He is holding the camera as he walks to the parking lot and sets down the camera. He takes a seat on a concrete post in front of the camera.*

Chris: Amazing. Just amazing. We got big things going on around here. This is the place to be in wrestling! I May have not had the best of luck lately, but I look to the future. I look at what I’m going to do around here. I’m going to become the king that rules the ring. I’ve got nothing but victory on my mind. It is glorious. I got new gear, new style and a new look on life. You see, I don’t focus on failure. I Keep my eyes on the prize. Something I bet someone like Alex Clark does not do. Alex, I don’t know much about you so I’ll keep this short.

*Chris Stands up and dusts off his jacket. He looks around like he heard something, But he goes on with the video.*

Chris: You and your group think you can do anything? I Was a part of one of Japan’s biggest groups. You come in here with your eyes full of stars. Well, boy, This is not the Minnesota circuit. Boy, this is Precision. This is where the best of the best of the best come to wrestle. But you or Martin Drake may have what it takes, But I have not seen much. So Boys, Bring it this week. That lust for victory turns you into a 悪魔 and it eats away. This 3-way dance no this 3-way war will just be amazing, Happy Holidays.

*Chris walks to the camera and picks it up and walks to his car but as he opens the door he is hit from behind and the camera shows that he attacked by Martin Drake.*

@Crazykillerv1

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
Martin Drake stares at Chris Young before slamming him onto the hood of his car before giving him a shot to the mid section before walking over to the camera and picking it up and pointing it at Chris Young.

Martin Drake: Sorry to interrupt Chris, but you got bigger problems to worry about than the three way dance tonight. And that problem is that someone with someone doesn't like you. And they really must want you to suffer, because when you sign a contract to have Martin Drake go after someone there are 3 things you can expect.

At this point Drake had began pacing back and forth in front of the car.

Number 1 is that the job will be done efficiently and ruthlessly, because showing even one ounce of mercy can cost you more than that in blood.

Number 2 is that no matter what I have to do you will not be getting out of this war without earning more than a few scars.

And the 3rd and final thing you need to learn about a Martin Drake contract is that Martin Drake does not cash out until a job is done. So you can try to run and hide all you want but I will hunt you down and your suffering will not end until I, allow it to end!

Drake then pulls out a target template and a can of spray paint before smirking before spray painting the target onto Chris Young's shirt before walking away.

@impactking