Pranks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I once had a guys parents killed, then made him eat their remains disguised in chili. Oh, those were the days.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I was wearing my suit and it has a pocket on the inside of its jacket. My friend left his phone on his seat and I took it and put it in my pocket. The panic that he endured over the next hour was amazing as every time he asked me if I had it, I was like no, but I can ring it going to get my phone of that same pocket.
It was semi mean, but I did return it and he plans to get me back.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was wearing my suit and it has a pocket on the inside of its jacket. My friend left his phone on his seat and I took it and put it in my pocket. The panic that he endured over the next hour was amazing as every time he asked me if I had it, I was like no, but I can ring it going to get my phone of that same pocket.
200.gif

Lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Some people are VERY attached to their phones. I would have panicked when I was a teen, now I would only be pissed over the money. lol

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Some people are VERY attached to their phones. I would have panicked when I was a teen, now I would only be pissed over the money. lol
It was only because there was a girl he was talking to. However I would never do something like that if I didn't know how they would react.

Reactions: Solid Snake