PPV suggestion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Might wanna go ahead and make the "recent activity" exclude the PPV section, seeing as how it spoils the shit out of it for guys who wait a day to watch the thing.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Might wanna go ahead and make the "recent activity" exclude the PPV section, seeing as how it spoils the shit out of it for guys who wait a day to watch the thing.
You may have a point, but its far too easy to access the results either way.
If Wikipedia isn't to your liking, WWE updates by the hour as well.
I don't like reading and having information spoiled, but if it sucked too much I'd just as well avoid the site entirely for the time being.

I remember reading a few years back that the Miami Heat had won the finals. It was spoiled in the status' section of this website.

Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You may have a point, but its far too easy to access the results either way.
If Wikipedia isn't to your liking, WWE updates by the hour as well.
I don't like reading and having information spoiled, but if it bothered me too much I'd just as well avoid the site entirely for the time being.

I remember reading a few years back that the Miami Heat had won the finals. It was spoiled in the status' section of this website.
You lurked here for years before joining? Wild.

I'm pretty thankful the majority of people here know to not spoil shit at this point, it was the worst back when BLFFL still had statuses.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
You lurked here for years before joining? Wild.

I'm pretty thankful the majority of people here know to not spoil shit at this point, it was the worst back when BLFFL still had statuses.
Nope, I've been a member here. I recently opened a new account with a new handle

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
On the page or the sidebar block that is now removed?