PPV Predictions up 2 WMXXX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anthony

Jobber
Reaction score
Royal Rumble:
Winner?
Lesnar vs Show?
Orton vs Cena?

Me: Batista
Lesnar
Orton

Going into EC Orton will be defending the belt in the chamber.

EC? Probably Cena Orton Lesnar Punk Batista and Bryan
Me: Lesnar

So now Lesnar holds the belt going into WM with Batista having the number one contender spot

WMXXX
I think it will be Batista vs Lesnar
Punk vs Taker (they wont give taker the belt)

Thats all I have right now

Solid Snake

I like to go month to month with this sorta thing but at a glance I can see a Bray & derby feud leading into WM some how. Cena loses... And loses again... And some more, then comes back with a huge victory, like always. Orton loses the belt at some point - victor gets rid of the one belt. Punk slipping more into the cracks. Uso's possible become the new tag champs *fingers crossed*. Batista getting huge pops that turn into " you can't wrestler" almost immediately. for months. I can't see him winning a belt either. Big E will continue to grow. The Sheild will take on a new member while losing Reigns. Evan Bourne will return and feud with Sin Cara (maybe?? - Would be a great mash up). AJ loses the belt. And that's about all I can think of right now.