Potheads unite

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
:rasta: I just bought a quarter (just until the weekend, gotta have a doobie or three for lunch at work)

My dealer told me it was crazy shit and whatnot, I hear that every time I buy weed but this guy's been consistent. So i had a choice between green crack (my fav) this White sugar i've never tried and the same ol 50 dollar a quarter weed that any joe blow can get.

I buy the greencrack because I know how good it is, I love the smell, I love the high I love it, it is exactly what the name suggests. It's really good weed.

My dealer was dissapointed and opted to roll me a joint of his white sugar before i left. When he pulls it out of the bag I can see the crystals probably a meter or two away. It was white exactly like sugar but yellow a bit and it covered the entire bud from top to bottom, I couldn't believe it. You couldn't even see the hairs because of the overload of crystal and when he threw it on the table, crystal bounced off of it. The smell was delicious, smelt sweet and delicious.

We couldn't even hand bust it because we would rub off all of the crystal, purely insane. So after grinding it (coffee) the excess crystal was equal to the bud busted and we couldn't let all that goodness be wasted in a joint.

We took out the hooka and sprinkled the crystal ontop of the bud and smoked probably a gram and a joint in his hooka taking the biggest hits we both can since well that's the point when you pull out a hooka

The taste was EXACTLY like sugar, Thick and sweet it sent me into a coughing fit I threw the hose down and said wtf am I smoking sugar?

He takes a bigger haul and ensures me it isn't sugar. Cautiously (ya right) I smoke the rest of the bowl and felt fine until i sat in my car.

Head rush, body started tingling and sweating hard, I wake up 2 minutes later , I didn't green out (puke) but i PASSED out.

When I woke up it was like a hangover from hell except you were really fucking stoned and everything was funny except laughing made your head hurt, I smoked a joint of the greencrack trying to even myself out which it did. It was probably in my head anyway.

But I HAVE Never EVER been so fucked up by a gram before, Did I smoke sugar?

And tell me some stories, I got lots

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah, you probably got your hands on some white widow. Hot shit.

Also next time, snort those crystals instead of smoking them.

I'm not even joking.