Posting news.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
While I love it that other users are posting wrestling news in the wrestling sections, please read this new rule. No more posting of news that's combined. For example, "Cody Rhodes falls out with Vince, WWE Receives good ratings and Kane fell over". Split them up into different threads because these are constantly being posted in the wrong sections.

Remember, news about a superstar goes into their brand section (RAW or SmackDown), news about WWE in general goes in "General WWE" and news about RAW or SmackDown go in those sections. Please report any threads in the wrong section by clicking "Report" and "Wrong Section".

Thanks.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thanks for clearing this up. I personally have done this in the past however separating them will allow individual discussion per news article and it only makes things cleaner.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
so basically, we have a make 3 different threads for news now. nice idea for getting more posts/threads.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nope. If you think the news is going to be pointless then don't post it. News about DVD's or RAW's locations etc don't need to be posted. Most of the combined news have at least one section which no one gives a crap about. :)

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
This is sometimes why I had reposted some of the same news. I will admit I have done it before but this has cleared it all.

acailler

Reaction score
Kane fell over?????????

My first post in 5 days =D