Post Your WWE Look alikes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

tommy.jpg

regal.jpg

tazz.jpg

morrison.jpg

ok, the tommy one i agree with. but the others are piss poor attemps at examples. come on the person tazz is supposed to look like doesnt have a tan. he's like trevor murdoch. plus i dont think you should've posted it here but meh, i'm not the mod so i wouldnt be able to say. anyway these look alikes are friggin stupid.

bobbydiva

Reaction score
wtf ur kidding me When I saw the Taz one I laughed out loud.

C4

That looks real, looks like the early Tommy Dreamer of ECW; Dean Malenko looks pretty good as well since the pose of Bruce Wills goes exactly like Malenko. Chris Masters is damn funny, looks like his young picture as well. RVD, London, Jerry are all good. But the others are poor attempts as TSS said.

the dark knight

i always have said that cena is a gay-copy of matt damon

Travis40

^:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:, HOLY CRAP lol. Wow...

Matt Damon - John Cena

Jim Morrison - John Morrison >_>

Ed_cena

Reaction score
One of my mom's friend saids one day, wtf is matt damon wrestling. damn cena and matt damon are fuckin' twins. xD

Evil Austin

well I am sorry about not providing a pick but Rob Van dam and Jean claud Van dam.