Post your video game collection! Games, Consoles, Digital

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was just wondering what games and consoles everyone has...

List your physical media, your digital media, and your consoles.. (No PC games please)

I have...

PS3 500GB Slim console, PS4 1TB Slim console, and NES Classic Mini

Games:

Physical Media

PS3: The Last of Us

PS4: Dragon Quest Builders, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Final Fantasy XV, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition, Mortal Kombat XL, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Star Wars Battlefront II, Extinction.

Digital Media:

PS3: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Tennis in the Face, Rogue Legacy, Thomas Was Alone, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Dragon Age: Awakening, Bound By Flame, Guacamelee, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat: Arcade Collection, Diablo III, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, R-Type Dimensions, Spelunky, Tales of Xillia, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War: Ascension, Trivial Pursuit Live, Mass Effect Trilogy, NBA Jam: One Fire Edition, NFL Blitz. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Bionic Commando Rearmed.

PS4: Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, Castlevania Anniversary Collection, Evoland Legendary Edition, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII: Remastered, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Thief, NBA 2K19, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, Rogue Legacy, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Tennis in the Face, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- Complete Edition, Thomas Was Alone, WWE 2K19.

NES Classic Mini: Every NES game, Every SNES game, Every Genesis game, 15 different Turbo Grafx games.

Let's get those lists going!

Last edited:
Reactions: Geese

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No PC games please

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Marry me.

I have... (not currently at home so just using my head, will edit when I'm home)

Nintendo 64, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS (x3), SNES, Nintendo DS Lite

Games:

Physical Media:

Digital Media:

Reactions: Just Kevin

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Havnt had the Console in Several Years cause It wouldn't play anything anymore.... :(
-
Game Cube Games:
15708603113645460563392413224455.jpg

[automerge]1570891358[/automerge]
At some Point I would like to sell SOME of these games probably off of Ebay. I hv found some prices on what these would go for and stuck the prices to the Cases to remind me for a later time.

Last edited: