Post your favorite jokes!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Simple really, all you need to do is post your favorite jokes! I need a laugh :)

Don't even debate whether it is favourite or favorite because my spell checker says it is favorite so end of.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey, I just got divine inspiration from Road Warrior Hawk to post a joke of my own. The space mountain threat's inspired me to follow in his wake and that's exactly what I'm about to do now, without malicious intent, though.

'There's one part of a woman's body that's flat, but it ain't flat all the time. Would-be-mothers, when you get pregnant, you're gonna find out what swollen is all about, because starting from your second trimester of pregnancy, everything's gonna be swollen for the next half year and you can forget about your fitness classes, your pretty dresses and your favorite rings, cause they won't fit into your life for diddly do squat. Also, when you get to that stage, Suez Canal will be reserved exclusively for the emergence of Mini Max or Mini Maxi.