Kayfabe Post match: Chris Young interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*Chris Young is sitting on a crate with a towel around his neck and he has dried blood is on his lip. He has a look of sorrow and frustration when Alex Price comes into frame.*

Alex Price: Chris, That was an amazing match out there, but once again you come up short in the big one. Do you have anything to share with us? How do you feel?

*Chris Looks up and he looks defeated and just out of t.*

Chris: I. Um. I.. Don’t know how I feel. My entire life literally since I was 6 years old I have done things that have just been called “amazing”. I have this thing called the “it” factor. I go out there and put on classics Every night, EVERY NIGHT, I deliver and what do I get for it? It Always get’s me too short when it counts! I just had my face drove into the concrete back to back out there and my neck was almost broken. I’ve done that move and he does it in the most unsafe way, but that is not the point. The point is I go out and steal the show I am an Amazing Classic and no one takes that from me!

*Chris Stands up and he kicks the crate in a fit of rage..*

Chris: I'm not going to stop until I reach that point, and I don't know if I can continue doing this. I've been told I'm a loser, I've been told I suck. I've been told I'm not tall enough, But I still go day in and day out and I steal the damn show every time!! I Put my work in and It eats me on the inside. You know why I run my mouth? Because if one person - ONE PERSON! - outdoes me in this business in any aspect, in the back, in the ring, in my house, I DON'T CARE! I WILL NOT BE OUTDONE! Now get that camera out of my face.

*Chris Storms off.*