Post Jerishow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

So it's pretty obvious that sooner than later Jerishow may be breaking up. Where do think that's going to put them after their eventual split?

Since being on Smackdown we haven't seen a whole lot of Jericho as an actual member of the brand. There aren't really any mid-card faces who need to be put over at the moment and Undertaker already has a heel challenger with Batista. So where does this put Jericho?

And what about the sloppy ol' Big Show returning as a permanent RAW resident. So we have to worry about him sucking up the title scene even more? Or maybe sitting on the mid card?

Reaction score
What do people really expect from Big Show? He's 7 ft tall and he weighs 500 pounds. How fast do you expect a frame that size to move? Show is and has been entertaining for a long time now. He's been a monster, he's been funny, he's been a stick up guy. The guy is legit as a worker comes and he doesn't look like the dozens of bland reject underwear models boring me in the midcard. And he's way better than any other hosses on the roster, and unlike the others, he can quickly get over with some simple booking. I can't understand Big Show hate while there is so much Morrison and Dolph Ziggler love going around. Big Show is a wrestling commodity that can't be found anywhere these days; a talented big man than can make people look good.

Back on topic: I imagine DX and Jerishow trade the straps till Rumble, break up around February and if willing, Edge comes back to start the awesomeness of the Edge/Jericho angle. Show starts slacking and Jericho berates him for being whack like Edge, trash talking both. Show/Jericho happens first, then Jericho somehow get's the strap and sets up he and Edge for WM while Show gets a decent feud as a face against an up and coming heel like Sheamus or McIntyre.

seX-Power

Show to go to ECW and be a badass like his last time there. He'd give Christian and/or Shelton a big test and he'd be more out of the way there. Jericho would probably be better off on Raw right now but if I want to see him vs. Edge or him vs. Christian or him vs. Taker @ Wrestlemania, Smackdown is where he should be. Unless he'd elevate MVP.

noumenon

I'm not expecting the guy to go out there and do moonsaults and hand springs, he just bores the living fuck out of me. Everything the guy does looks like it's in slow motion lately. Sure he's had some entertaining moments, but those were a long time ago. The only time I actually enjoyed him was when he was holding the ECW title. He's just one of those guys who takes away from nearly every match he's been in lately... making everything look incredibly fake and dull. And he's a commodity that can't be found everywhere? Hey look over there! It's Henry and Khali!

And @ Jericho, I'm still not completely sold on the feud with Edge. I'm sorry but Jericho did NOTHING to him for Edge to want to exact any kind of revenge on Jericho. His return is so far off in the future right now that I don't think Jericho mentioning him at that point would be relevant, seeing as he and show will probably be split by then. If anything I see Edge returning direct to RAW in the draft with a possible feud with Orton for the title.

But anyway, back to Jericho...

The Rated R CMStar

I do think Jericho vs Edge will happen. It was heavily teased when Edge was still being mentioned. The only reason it might not look as an option now is because they haven't even mentioned Edge since NOC, but looking back at the promos, all they have to do to reignite the feud is go back to those promos.

Show will probably just hang around on Raw, be on the Royal Rumble, be in the Elimination Chamber and I think he'll be in MITB. From then, it'll be a fresh new start with the posible draft.

noumenon

Well, had Edge and Jericho stayed together the feud was a lock. I honestly don't think they would have last half as long as Jerishow, I think the feud would most likely be wrapping up around this point and we probably would have seen a face Edge picking up a Royal Rumble win.

xtremebadass

I noticed an early sign that Jeri-Show is breaking up because last night Big Show was wearing his all black singlet, no more Mr. Perfect gear which he started wearing when they formed the team.

I see Jericho going back to SD and maybe challenging John Morrison for the IC belt in an attempt to become 10x IC Champ. Those two could put on phenomenal matches if put on the appropriate stage...NOT SUPERSTARS.

I see Big Show going to Raw and being tormented by DX after the split. Then he hangs around for a couple weeks, maybe getting a BS title match against Cena to waste time until Mania. They will then put Big Show into some typical "Odds Stacked Against Big Show's Challenger" match at Mania.

noumenon

I noticed the black singlet thing as well, but I don't think it was anything to read into... the other was probably just dirty with...whatever leaks out of him...ugh. Besides they seemed pretty thoroughly on the same page last night. Besides the blue one only highlights his massive dimply thighs even more.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Comparing Big Show to Khali or Henry is chuckles. He is a far better entertainer than either of them.

DcDudley

Reaction score
What do people really expect from Big Show? He's 7 ft tall and he weighs 500 pounds. How fast do you expect a frame that size to move? Show is and has been entertaining for a long time now. He's been a monster, he's been funny, he's been a stick up guy. The guy is legit as a worker comes and he doesn't look like the dozens of bland reject underwear models boring me in the midcard. And he's way better than any other hosses on the roster, and unlike the others, he can quickly get over with some simple booking. I can't understand Big Show hate while there is so much Morrison and Dolph Ziggler love going around. Big Show is a wrestling commodity that can't be found anywhere these days; a talented big man than can make people look good.

I agree 100%!
Hope Big Show stays on Raw. He is perfect for putting other wrestlers over, and Raw is in desperate need of that now imo.

Wrestling Station

Actually Edge might come back and get a storyline involved with Vickie. and Jericho will be the savior/stand beside for Vickie and thus we will get THAT FEUD we were waiting for ages. imo

Cuck Fena

Reaction score

I feel the exact same way.

Anyway, I don't see why they have to break up. Why can't they stay as a team but wrestle in singles matches for a while? I just don't see how teams or wrestlers have to have something major happen all the time. I think they work great together. Wrestlers can have a connection without always having "teh awzum feuuud & anglez~!"

noumenon

Because, it's one of the basics. Tag teams music break up eventually, especially ones formed by two singles competitors. And what's the fun in them saying "K BUdZZZ C ya LatErzz <3"

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
Because, it's one of the basics. Tag teams music break up eventually, especially ones formed by two singles competitors. And what's the fun in them saying "K BUdZZZ C ya LatErzz <3"

But, it's just too easy to see Jericho turning on Big Show.

I need to be a writer/booker. ;)