Post in here if you have a problem with me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

If anybody out there has a problem with me, post in here so I can settle it! lol

CT Styles

Alright then I'll open the bowling.

I think you have a gay username.

:p

Wrestling Station

Yeah i hated when you took someone's else gimmick to make a name of yourself!! Steve Austin is going to sue your ass!!! :mad:

oh wait, your not a wrestler?! :dry:

J

^^Lol...Thats a funny one...Except for the fact you tried to create a watered down Dx on a wrestling forum...Rebels...Lol...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Tried? I successfully created a DX. I'm currently awaiting the arrival of Chynaforever, you just wait until I have an entire stable and we're running shit... It's actually kind of Blue though because I follow the rules and don't really rebel, but you know all in good fun haha.

Edit: Of course anything's better than having a bunch of suicide emo children as my avatar and sig.

Qwake

hhh forever should bow down to me and J-Dawg!

p.s: yeah we algud bucs911 and nick 2007

HHHforever

Reaction score
^The second I bow down to either of you tools, especially you, I will probably kill myself.

Qwake

well you better get the knife ready bitch. you should worship us 2. and I would much rather have emo people on my sig then DX!
DX are old losers

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea DX is only one of the most popular stables in the history of the WWE. Your right a guy running around in shark suit is way cooler. Fucking blueberry.