Post-Apoc Suggestions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Basically I want to watch a Post-Apoc movie or tv show. Not Zombie more Fallout if you get what I mean. (Radiation, Nuke, Wasteland).

Currently starting Jericho but heard that it is slow and boring.

Any suggestions?
Pipboy.png

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Survivors. Never seen it myself, though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jericho is okay, not the greatest.. to be honest this is a hard category to make quality work in.. off the top of my head I'll throw these out there.

Movies:
-Book of Eli
-Oblivion
-Priest
-Mad Max series
-12 Monkeys (There's a SyFy show that actually wasn't too bad with this same premise so you could check both out)

TV Shows:
-Survivors
-Falling Skies (not the greatest but is certainly watchable)
-Fallout: Nuka Break (Web series relating to the Fallout games)
-Revolution (only saw the first season and it was pretty good so I can't tell you more)
-The 100 (Not really post-apocalyptic but is close enough to that genre)

Idk I'll keep my eye out and let you know if I think of any more.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Jericho is okay, not the greatest.. to be honest this is a hard category to make quality work in.. off the top of my head I'll throw these out there.

Movies:
-Book of Eli
-Oblivion
-Priest
-Mad Max series
-12 Monkeys (There's a SyFy show that actually wasn't too bad with this same premise so you could check both out)

TV Shows:
-Survivors
-Falling Skies (not the greatest but is certainly watchable)
-Fallout: Nuka Break (Web series relating to the Fallout games)
-Revolution (only saw the first season and it was pretty good so I can't tell you more)
-The 100 (Not really post-apocalyptic but is close enough to that genre)

Idk I'll keep my eye out and let you know if I think of any more.
I just found this by searching for anything "Falling Skies" in the forums, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who watches it. You still watch season 5?

Oh, and Revolution was great before it was cancelled. Definitely watch Season 2, it's miles (ba dum tsss) better than Season 1.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I just found this by searching for anything "Falling Skies" in the forums, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who watches it. You still watch season 5?

Oh, and Revolution was great before it was cancelled. Definitely watch Season 2, it's miles (ba dum tsss) better than Season 1.

I'm just finishing up season 3

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm just finishing up season 3
Ahh, you're at the best bit. A lot of people disliked Season 4 but I liked it - they changed the writers completely again and decided to forget about a few big plots but it set up Season 5 quite well, which has some of the best episodes in the series so far. Kinda makes me wish they had a bigger budget, kept their first writers and had a few more episodes per season - could've been a massive show.