Post a favorite wrestling movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
FMW Cactus Jack King of the Deathmatch on VHS

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Just kidding! :lool:
I only watched a few movies WWE had part in making.
12 Rounds and See No Evil. The latter made me nearly puke so...

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

Just kidding! :lool:
I only watched a few movies WWE had part in making.
12 Rounds and See No Evil. The latter made me nearly puke so...

See No Evil was decently good for a Horror movie. See No Evil 2 was meh.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
See No Evil was decently good for a Horror movie. See No Evil 2 was meh.
It was a good movie, I just couldn't stomach some of the scenes. I am not big on horror movies to begin with. Got burned out on them as a kid.
(Yes, as a kid. My mother let me watch all of them (the classics) from 7+. Great parenting!!)

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It was a good movie, I just couldn't stomach some of the scenes. I am not big on horror movies to begin with. Got burned out on them as a kid.
(Yes, as a kid. My mother let me watch all of them (the classics) from 7+. Great parenting!!)
I like the idea behind and Kane being the killer was a good choice, but the actual movie was decent to me. Maybe it is because like you I have watched Horror movies since I was 8 or 9 like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Hellraiser, and still watch them and collect them to this day as it's my favorite movie genre, but must of the gross scenes in that movie didn't bug me.

My mom let me watched them because she had a busy social life, if you catch my drift, and she was great at parenting, lol.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I like the idea behind and Kane being the killer was a good choice, but the actual movie was decent to me. Maybe it is because like you I have watched Horror movies since I was 8 or 9 like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Hellraiser, and still watch them and collect them to this day as it's my favorite movie genre, but must of the gross scenes in that movie didn't bug me.

My mom let me watched them because she had a busy social life, if you catch my drift, and she was great at parenting, lol.
My mom was just being a lazy parent. lol

It is funny because I rarely get grossed out by things on TV or fake gore in general which is odd for a movie to do that. I only watched it once. Maybe it was the mood I was in.

• Haha
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
My mom was just being a lazy parent. lol

It is funny because I rarely get grossed out by things on TV or fake gore in general which is odd for a movie to do that. I only watched it once. Maybe it was the mood I was in.
Eh, same in some aspect, lol.

That have been it, or had a fear that Kane would become Jacob Goodnight, I think was his name, and he would start killing wrestlers, lol. There are only a handful of movies that actually make me sick to the stomach.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Escape from New York had a great wrestling match in it :)

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Santa's Slay w/h Goldberg.

The Man With The Iron Fist has Batista in it.

Godzilla: Final Wars has Don Frye in it.

They Live w/h Roddy Piper.

Predator has Jesse Ventura in it.

Reaction score
People crap on Ready To Rumble but I really enjoy/enjoyed it as a kid.