Possible theory about the Vickie/AJ/Cena angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
Ok so if you saw raw last night, We all saw AJ lee enter a hotel room, Vickie claims she entered into Cena's,just because cena came out of his room as well put up the do not disturb sign. There isn't any proof it was actually "Cena's room" AJ was knocking on the door of. I think they are just making John Cena look "guilty" for the moment However, when vickie tries to give us more evidence they play the wrong footage by mistake and play a clip of maybe AJ and Dolph coming out of the hotel room together, and then the camera turns and we john cena coming out another room by himself.

oh as for the dinner date, maybe it will be revealed Dolph was actually at the table with her and cena, and may also be revealed Dolph was actually already in the elevator waiting aj and cena so they can go back up to there rooms.

Do you think this is possible?

I think it may be somewhat possible because of the fact Dolph put his arm around AJ and said "Yeah we all know what you love doing"(maybe they did that as a hint,Cena is innocent and maybe Dolph is actually talking about AJ and himself) and they had AJ to look mad so they don't give away what is about to really be revealed.

I mean They could reveal Dolph and AJ being together a different way then what I am predicting, but do you think It still may be revealed Dolph is the guilty one and they are using Cena as some kind of cover up?

Reaction score
Instead of Cena, AJ and Dolph come out together from the hotel room?

:obama:
very possible. they were talking about the camera angle being in different position or something like that. That should make it so Dolph and Vickie split up. nice theory.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's a possibility. I'm not sure it'll happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I just figured Dolph was backing up Vickie by saying what he said to AJ and having his arm around her. It'd be interesting if it was AJ and Dolph, though. That would really make Vickie go ballistic. It would just be a bit random though and I'm not too keen on AJ canoodling with all these Superstars.
:punk:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
a47e69b0cd17922ffbf99b2d4477d454.jpg

Cena/AJ/Ziggler angle might be true. :((