possible SD! superstar's return date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Injured WWE SmackDown Superstar Gregory Helms has posted the image below on his MySpace page which could hint at his return. By the looks of the picture, Helms could be returning on 10/21. That date is a Tuesday night, which would more than likely be the SmackDown tapings for that week and just 5 days from WWE's Cyber Sunday pay-per-view. Check out the clue below:

kuazpzk9nciqfyumeti7_thumb.jpg

cred: wrestlingattitude.com

i hope he comes back and makes 3-count with shannon moore

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That be cool a hell I been waiting for his return...hopefully it will be sooner then that thought

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If he returned and reformed Three Count I'd be pissed. Helms is awesome, and deserves more than being stuck in the shitty WWE Tag Team Division. Push him up the midcard further with the US Title.

Travis40

God damn, 10/21!?!?!??! I thought it was supposed to be Mid July...but I can't wait to have him back in the WWE nonetheless.

edgehead09

Reaction score
well...a neck injsury usually keeps u out for about a year...maybe it will be soner that 10/21...gotta keep lookin for clues...

but dude 3-count would be sweeet....they could dominate

or u could get a OMEGA stable with Moore, Helms and Hardys...that would be awesome

Why the hell would Three Count be good? The Hardyz are seperated, so they aren't about to form a faction. There are no teams on SD for Three Count to compete with. You would just be wasting a talent.

edgehead09

Reaction score
but dude.....everybody three count...1...2....33333333333333333

gotta love that shit

but dude if i wanted to be serious i could debate with you about this but until then u get this

:gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :gun2: :angry2: :angry2: :sport_box:

You may be able to, but I seriously doubt it.

Bringing Gregory Helms back and into the tag division would be like bringing Lesnar back and putting him in the women's division.

edgehead09

Reaction score
actually putting him in the tag division could bring some much need CREDIBILITY to the Tag Division that it has been lacking since the Smackdown Six

One team is not going to bring credability. If they have no compotition, they aren't going to do shit, are they?

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok then this is what you do....

have three count vs. londrick vs. morrison/miz

think about it :brows:

Enigma22

Reaction score
if they made a stable with moore helms and the hardys and they pushed the hardys as singles wrestlers and moore and helms as a tag team i would love to see it... its probably not gonna happen so who cares lol...

edgehead09

Reaction score
well check out my BTB, Extreme Wrestling Alliance...it might just happn

Nate by the time Three Count would reform Mizorrison would be through, and Londrick are already through. It will not happen.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I just hope they won't put him back as Hurricane (What's up with that?). I think he could have a good feud with Jeff Hardy if they will give him a push properly.