Possible NWO and WM 24 Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Pretty sure that sites filled with bullshit but i wouldn't doubt if superman won back the title.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

cena vs hhh. thats a fresh new idea that hasnt happened before

C4

How can John Cena loose at this point in time? Ofcourse he wins, i'm not too sure about the source though.

chessarmy

Cena winning the belt is no surprise at all. I'd say the only good thing about that report was Edge vs Undertaker, I think that has the potential to be a really great match. I just dont get why WWE would book Cena vs HHH AGAIN after they just did it 2 Wrestlemania's ago...talk about repetitive

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
WM25: HHH Vs. Batista, Hell in a Cell.
WM26: Undertaker Vs. Kane
WM27: Undertaker Vs. Randy Orton, Hell in a Cell
WM28: Undertaker Vs. Mick Foley, Hell in a Cell
WM29: Undertaker Vs. Shawn Michaels, Hell in a Cell
WM30: HHH Vs. Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold as special guest referee
WM31: Undertaker Vs. Kane
WM32: John Cena Vs. Shawn Michaels
WM33: Shawn Michawls Vs. John Cena
WM34: Ric Flair Vs. Undertaker, Kane, John Cena, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Great Khali, Big Daddy V, Snitsky, Mark Henry, Umaga, Hulk Hogan, Mr. T, Vin Deisel, and a T-X, no-DQ so the T-X is allowed to use her plasma gun, saws, flamethrower etc, retirement match for Flair if he loses, with Stone Cold as special guest referee. (Ric Flair will win after making the T-X tap to the Figure-Four)
WM35: Undertaker Vs. Kane, with Stone Cold as special guest referee.
WM36: HHH Vs. Shawn Michaels
WM37: HHH Vs. John Cena
WM38: HHH Vs. Kane, with Stone Cold as special guest referee.
WM39: HHH Vs. Stone Cold, with Stone Cold as special guest referee.
WM40: Ric Flair Vs. God, retirement match for Flair if he loses. (Flair wins after making God tap out to the Figure-Four)

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Well I don't work for the WWE so I don't know, but I'm assuming the reason they'd do it again is that it got good feedback, good buyrates, and people enjoyed it. Usually when something goes well you go back to it, especially on your biggest PPV of the year. I mean throughout the history of wrestling how many times did HBK-Hart wrestle, HHH-Rock, etc. and people loved those feuds. HHH-Cena has only happened once and I don't think it's that terrible if it happened again. The crowd would be interesting to see in that match plus I think it would be a solid match.

As far the "possible spoilers" I highly doubt they have any idea what they're talking about. I could have said that Cena and HHH were going to win and call it a spoiler. Anyway I still wouldn't be surprised if Orton beat Cena, but I'm probably wrong.

HHHforever

Reaction score
WM25: HHH Vs. Batista, Hell in a Cell.
WM26: Undertaker Vs. Kane
WM27: Undertaker Vs. Randy Orton, Hell in a Cell
WM28: Undertaker Vs. Mick Foley, Hell in a Cell
WM29: Undertaker Vs. Shawn Michaels, Hell in a Cell
WM30: HHH Vs. Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold as special guest referee
WM31: Undertaker Vs. Kane
WM32: John Cena Vs. Shawn Michaels
WM33: Shawn Michawls Vs. John Cena
WM34: Ric Flair Vs. Undertaker, Kane, John Cena, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Great Khali, Big Daddy V, Snitsky, Mark Henry, Hulk Hogan, Mr. T, Vin Deisel, and a T-X, no-DQ so the T-X is allowed to use her plasma gun, saws, flamethrower etc, retirement match for Flair if he loses, with Stone Cold as special guest referee. (Ric Flair will win after making the T-X tap to the Figure-Four)
WM35: Undertaker Vs. Kane
WM36: HHH Vs. Shawn Michaels
WM37: HHH Vs. John Cena
WM38: HHH Vs. Kane, with Stone Cold as special guest referee.
WM39: HHH Vs. Stone Cold, with Stone Cold as special guest referee.
WM40: Ric Flair Vs. God, retirement match for Flair if he loses. (Flair wins after making God tap out to the Figure-Four)

You are quite possibly the most ignorant person on this forum. FLAIR IS RETIRING AT WM 24!! STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT!!

HHHforever

Reaction score
Oh well in that case, it makes so much more sense. And it's just so funny, you should be a comedian.

John

Not again. the second time in 3 years. next years its Shawn vs. Cena. this is stupid, two people who need to go will probably be fighting at The grandest stage of them all. apsolutely stupid.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^What is so stupid about the 2 biggest draws on the show, fighting at the biggest show of the year?? Besides I still wouldn't be surprised if they throw us a curve here and this doesn't happen.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
You keep arguing that they're big draws. If they're so popular and people want to see them main event all the time, why do you have to constantly defend yourself by saying that?

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Oh well in that case, it makes so much more sense. And it's just so funny, you should be a comedian.

His post made me LOL, especially "WM39: HHH Vs. Stone Cold, with Stone Cold as special guest referee." and the Flair ones.