Possible new RAW set on 1000th Episode!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
WWE.com have an article looking at the different sets used on RAW since it's inception, teasing that there may be debut a new set at the 1000th episode of Raw on 7/23 when the show expands permanently to three hours.

The WWE Universe should be well-versed with this TitanTron; it’s been the standard for WWE for the past three years. CM Punk delivered his pipe bomb on this TitanTron, and it’s on this set that Raw will celebrate its 1,000th episode … unless, of course, the stage evolves again.

:yes:

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
we'll just have to wait and see :D

Reactions: Farooq

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
That's good news. I hope RAW gets rid of all the bright lights and goes back to how the AE setting was; Dark.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think it's a little to much, I liked it when it was dark and a big screen with two side mini titatrons and one minitron where they walk out at. I hope it's something like this...and Smackdown should also have a different arena.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if they will ever have screens around the sides of the ring instead of the sheet things

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
All I ask for is that they differentiate between Raw and Smackdown sets again. Hate how they both look exactly the same.

Personally would love a massive red sign saying Raw above a big tron, with some sort of a interesting design at the side.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I hope it changes, changes like this are always welcome. But if they do, I don't expect them to go back to darker, less technological sets or anything, they may change the design, but I don't think it'll be a big difference from the HD set we have now. But they do love teasing things that don't happen.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Awesome! I can't stand the new set and hopefully this means that the ppv sets will also start to look a lot better!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think Raw should have red ropes and SD blue ones (but I think they already have them). But to be honest, I don't even notice the ring ropes' colors, I think that someone had to tell me the Raw ropes weren't red anymore last year or something like that.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
take it back to the raw is war 1999 set... was the best imo

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think that if they do have a new set, it won't be a technological downgrade. It'll still be the HD set with all the trons, but with a different design. But that's just my opinion.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
they need put screens instead of an apron!!1