Possible Feud in the Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
With the rumors of Bray Wyatt being called up to the main roster and Bo Dallas getting a push towards the NXT belt, do you think the feud they had between them will continue? Should it?

With them being real life brothers I find it really compelling, despite Bo's lack of luster (personally).

Lmfao, imagine Bo being heel (because of his current state with the crowd, being boo'd everytime he breathes) and Bray being face during that feud. Wouldn't that be some shit. :dawg:

Idk, I was just in bed trying to sleep and this thought popped into my head and thought it'd be interesting to discuss.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The tags of this thread are more interesting then Bo Dallas's character and move set.
I personally don't care about Bo, he's boring on the mic, has a stale character(if that's what you even call a character), and has a mediocre move set. I'm sure people will continue to boo him, but I don't want to see Bray as a face. He's much better as a heel, but I can see the crowd cheering for him more then booing him for that kind if feud.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think it will, since Bo seems to be Neville's tag partner now and I don't think Wyatt is going to wrestle for the title (haven't read any spoilers though so I'm not sure what's going on).