Possible bad news for TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Hypothetical Questions

1. Ok So When Vince Is Gone And Passes The Company Down To Steph And Shane, Lets Say They Want To Sell The Company.
What Do You Think Would Happen To The WWE?

2. When Vince Decided To Step Down Who Would You Rather See Him Pass Down The Company To Steph Or Shane.

My Vote Would Go To Shane, Because He A Has A Good Wrestling Mind And Has Proven This Where Steph Is More About The Entertainment, And Has Been The Reason For Some Stupid Storylines or Behind Some Bad Firings The Latest Being Ariel.

3lions

Reaction score
I guarentee that WWE will never be sold. The Mcmahons/Levesque's will always have control over the company (leading to the next generations). If WWE were to be sold, the face of the company would change dramatically and it would not continue to be the global success it currently is.

As for who takes over when Vince steps down: it seems pretty likely that Stehpania (along with Triple H) will take over, whilst Shane replaces Linda in her CEO role. I would prefer Shane to take over, but I can't really comment, as I don't know how good the people truley are, in terms of creative/business, etc.

phantomgerald

1) yes steph and shane have been groomed to take over, so they wouldn't sell wwe. also, wwe is not exactly a good business to buy, because a bad owner could easily ruin it

2) i rather see shane take over, but it looks likely that steph will take over

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
agreed with 3 lions, wwe will be always in the hands of the mcmahons/levesque no matter what happens.. if they sell wwe, it's over, wwe will disappear like wcw before

shane is obviously the best choice to replace vince.. he can wrestle, he is not that bad on the mic, he is gaining experience..but he is not the heel that vince is.
stephanie tend to do stupid things and act impulsively and senseless, thank god there is HHH, only good point, she has a decent heel experience

The Ripper

Reaction score
1. i also agree they would never sell the company

2.im going to be different and go for Stephanie, Shane would still have a major part in the company but as Viva sed she is about the entertaing but is still all about the buisness too as show in her new role where she is sorting out the rosters by getting rid of people who wwe knows wont be used again where the other person in the role could never have the bottle to tell people the truth that they need to go and have no future with them.

Famou$ 187

1:They will never sell WWE.

2:Shane o' Mac would b so awesome.

C4

The Company can be sold, but the McMahon's will have it in control and they won't let go of this buisness it has alot of history in it.
About replacing Vince McMahon when he is dead, his son Shane McMahon Ofcourse.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
1) No the company will never be sold
2) I want Shane to take over but it will probably go to Stephanie/ HHH

TheViper4Life

Reaction score
1. It wont be sold, unless something goes terribly wrong and WWE just dies out...expect Triple H and Steph's kid to own it one day.

2. As much as I want Shane to own the company, It's been known for years that Steph and Trips will take over....expect the company to be handed over within the the next 10 years.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
WWE is a publicly traded company and can't be sold jut one their decision. The stockholders have to vote on whether it would be sold. So, everyone go by stock in WWE.....it will make mine go up.....ha ha.

The A-man

Reaction score
Of all the current members of the McMahon family, I would easily say that a good chunk of it would most likely go to Stephanie and Paul (HHH) although Shane would, in no way, be left out in the cold. Steph is currently the WWE Executive Vice President of Talent and Creative Writing for the company so she has most of the duties for hiring and firing talent and storylines. Paul, even is he doesn't have a role larger than his active role on the RAW roster, does have some pull in the company and would be a good choice. Shane, I think, would continue his job as WWE Executive Vice President of Global Media with his part-time wrestling gig on the side.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Credit: prowrestling.net

According to Jason Powell, Spike TV senior vice president Brian Diamond is no longer with the network. Diamond's official title was "senior vice president of sports and specials for Spike TV."

The reason this is noteworthy is because Diamond was seen as a supporter of TNA Wrestling.

Jon Slusser has been named as Diamond's replacement.
Interesting to see if the guy who takes over is found of TNA or not cause while this very may not change a thing could easily be TNA's version of what happened to WCW when the people who took over had no interest in wrestling.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Wait a minute... isn't Impact one of the most watched shows if not the most watched program on Spike? Despite all the ridicule their ratings get online.

I don't think anything will change.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think it's one of not sure if it is the top show or not. Like I said nothing could very well change but if this guy happens to not be a fan of wrestling programming and think they need a revamp there is no telling what it could do to TNA. Just depends on what he wants for his direction of the network. Also curious if it was a firing or he stepped down.

6timehitta

Reaction score
Yea, Impact isn't going anywhere. It brings money not just for TNA, but for Spike as well, it'd be dumb if they let it go.