Portal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
24me539.png

I keep it pushing around here.Some of you sleep on me.Just keep watching.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Pretty good brushwork and color scheme going on here. Not feeling the light right over his chin, maybe should be lightened a tad . Text fits well. Good work man. Keep it up. I know you're not the battling type but your presence in the league would be awesome. Think about it!

Highwave

Reaction score
I agree with you on the lighting.But as you know we can only do so much manipulating the image.I knew that was going to be noticed I tried many ways to blend it in., thanks for the feedback glad someone is alive out there.=)

seX-Power

I think the bright spot could be moved to the right, it would work better there. Otherwise, it looks great though I don't really like the brushing over his jacket and you could have brought out the title belt more. 8.5/10