Pokemon X/Y discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
YOU GUYS EXCITED, GOT CONFIRMED TODAY. Name for the games are X and Y
Here is the video:

Reactions: Butters!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
IT'S HAPPENING

http://wweforums.net/thread-18229.html No need for this thread, already posted

Reactions: Butters!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
X and Y ... Don't like the 3D idea ... Gotta buy the new 3ds :upset:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
oh my god please fucking stop im so fucking done this is the stupidest looking shit ever

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I dont want to waste money on a 3DS, if i did buy one, it would be for my mum so she can play Proffesor Layton on the damn thing.
The 3D hurts my eyes due to the fact im shortsighted and I wear glasses all the time

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
UkSciFiGirl said:
I dont want to waste money on a 3DS, if i did buy one, it would be for my mum so she can play Proffesor Layton on the damn thing.
The 3D hurts my eyes due to the fact im shortsighted and I wear glasses all the time

Same here. I really don't want to get a 3DS but I'm missing all these games. I can't even keep up with my favorite video game series on earth because I haven't gotten a 3DS. Blaaaargh.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Same here. I really don't want to get a 3DS but I'm missing all these games. I can't even keep up with my favorite video game series on earth because I haven't gotten a 3DS. Blaaaargh.

Same here, but im happy with my slowly breaking DSi and my Xbox 360 ^^
Besides the last Pokemon game ive played was SoulSilver and well i kinda gave up on that and started playing Pokemon Conquest, still havent finished that, the end game content is great fun and a time killer

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
UkSciFiGirl said:
Same here, but im happy with my slowly breaking DSi and my Xbox 360 ^^
Besides the last Pokemon game ive played was SoulSilver and well i kinda gave up on that and started playing Pokemon Conquest, still havent finished that, the end game content is great fun and a time killer

Lmao. I just feel bad for getting a 3DS when I already have a DS. That's like... too much. It'd be better if I could play DS games on the 3DS that way I can just sell my DS and not feel as bad, lol.