• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pokemon Sun & Moon

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
I hope to have a DS by then lol I have to save for a camera first... Uggggg Been saving 3 years haha

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Let The Rock get this straight. Ninetendo THINKS The Great One is going to go out of his way and buy an NX? It doesnt matter if thats what Nintendo thinks! The Rock says this, Nintendo, take the NX. Shine it up real nice, turn the sonovabitch sideways and stick straight up your candyass!

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Let The Rock get this straight. Ninetendo THINKS The Great One is going to go out of his way and buy an NX? It doesnt matter if thats what Nintendo thinks! The Rock says this, Nintendo, take the NX. Shine it up real nice, turn the sonovabitch sideways and stick straight up your candyass!

Someone is getting high on rocks again..

I mean rock... THEE rock.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
I don't mind if they do this though, gives other jabronies a change at league play on Youtube. More to watch for me.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
I just want new Pokemon, new Megas, new abilities, all that good stuff. Pokemon is still fun but it has gotten a bit stale.

Also, it'll probably be a good time for @Solidus to FINALLY ( :rock: ) create the Pokemon forum. There's always a lot of hype when new games come out. Which means a lot of jabronis will join, which also means me laying the smacketh down all over their candyasses!

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
I just want new Pokemon, new Megas, new abilities, all that good stuff. Pokemon is still fun but it has gotten a bit stale.

Also, it'll probably be a good time for @Solidus to FINALLY ( :rock: ) create the Pokemon forum. There's always a lot of hype when new games come out. Which means a lot of jabronis will join, which also means me laying the smacketh down all over their candyasses!

Yeah I think the forum will do good too because of the hype with the new game and all them butt hurt kids looking to get famous online. lol