Please Watch TNA on Jan 4th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

barley96

Reaction score
I implore everybody to watch TNA on January 4th. If anybody remembers WWE hit a low point in 1995. WCW started Nitro in 1995. People started to watch a wrestling oriented show instead of tasteless kiddie cartoon crap. In 1996 WWE improved the quality of their show and their quality (not necessarily ratings) was awesome from 1997-2001. Ever since WCW and ECW closed WWE has been complacent. Vince McMahon has refused to improve WWE. Today if we want to watch wrestling we are forced to watch crap like Little People's Court and bland wrestlers as champions in a tasteless kiddie cartoon crap show. Does this last line sound familiar. Right now 2009 is the bad version of 1995. TNA currently is in WCW's spot (sort of). We as wrestling fans have the power to bring back the Monday Night Wars, or at least higher quality of wrestling. Please support TNA whether you like it or not. For one night only support TNA and boycott RAW. If RAW's ratings are down and TNA's ratings increase Vince McMahon will be worried. We all know how good WWE can be when McMahon is worried.

P.S. Please do not start arguing about how TNA sucks or how WWE sucks. I want to avoid harsh arguements or a war on this forum between TNA and WWE fans.

noumenon

WCW was horrible when it debuted TBH...
But yeah I know what you're saying.
It's going to take more to get people into an already existing company that they may have written off than it is to spark people's interest in a completely new company.

Nation

You don't have to tell me. This is the worst period in the WWE's history so I'm definitely going to watch the superior product which is TNA.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm watching THE HITMAN.

After that I'll probably go back to ignoring wrestling again unless my mind gets blown.

C4

I completely agree with you. WWE programming is not the same anymore and there needs to be something done about it.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
In 1996 WWE improved the quality of their show and their quality (not necessarily ratings) was awesome from 1997-2001. Ever since WCW and ECW closed WWE has been complacent.

P.S. Please do not start arguing about how TNA sucks or how WWE sucks. I want to avoid harsh arguements or a war on this forum between TNA and WWE fans.

I actually think WWE was better post Attitude Ara. 2001 - 2006/7. I started watching full time everyweek not missing an episode sometime before the Invasion started.