Please end this AJ/Kaitlyn feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Write a letter saying all this. Send it to WWWE. Seriously, can we discuss about this? End it yes, NO, Yes, No. :facepalm:

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I like being a nice guy, but why do you make such stupid threads. You make a new thread about everything, even things we don't care about.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
And what?

As much as I hate AJ/Kaitlyn feud, I think it's the best situation that we could get.

Paige is still in developmental because of a reason. She still needs to sharpen up her skills. Besides, we have some competent wrestlers that are now on the roster. Natalya, Tamina, Layla... why not use what they already have in plate?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
my fuck. Just put these bitches on the side role as hot/reasonably attractive slut next to people, like kellykelly did for years.

This shit is never going to get better, wwe has a failed female project and it's a piss break AT IT'S FINEST MOMENT. Seriously, AJ is decent at best, Guys like me could land Kaitlyn, and there is no competition. Bring back some muscular women and give natty the title. Natty > Any of these bitches. That wonderful woman went through the fucking dungeon, FFS.

Reactions: Danielson

tysnw

Jobber
Reaction score
Yea it has gone on long enough. But I think the only reason they keep the feud going is because Kaitlyn and aj are the only divas with decent mic skills and wrestling capabilities.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Just end the entire Diva's division if you're gonna put AJ in the spotlight over Natalya. :gtfo:

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just end the entire Diva's division if you're gonna put AJ in the spotlight over Natalya. :gtfo:

Well, she is the most over diva right now so why wouldn't she have the title? Trust me I like Natalya but it would be dumb to give her the title over Aj.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Well, she is the most over diva right now so why wouldn't she have the title? Trust me I like Natalya but it would be dumb to give her the title over Aj.
I meant, they should've gave Natalya the push AJ got since she's the better wrestler. But either way she wouldn't have much competition or any good feuds with could half of the divas are just.. terrible.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can we just go back to when Divas got no TV time? thanks

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Aj is probably more annoying than Cean at this point.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I would rather watch tons of fat and Khali vs 3MB.
Look at the NXT female division. They gotta give them time. Don't understand why they turned Layla heel. But I wouldn't mind at all AJ vs Natty. If they wanted to top Taryn vs Gail or at least put in a match half as good at TNA put in. They should have chosen Natty over Kaitlyn