Please email TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

barley96

Reaction score
I am asking everybody who wants Paul Heyman to work as head booker of TNA to email TNA. TNA's email address is info@tnawrestling.com.

There are a couple of obsticles that may prevent Paul E for working for TNA. 1) is that Heyman has stated that he is not interested in working for TNA. 2) Dixie Carter does not like Heyman.

I think that Paul Heyman would work for TNA for three reasons. 1) TNA has enough money to offer Heyman, and anybody would work for a company that he/she normally would not if the price is right. 2) Paul Heyman still has a passion for wrestling. 3) With all of these creative changes, plus the talent pool of TNA, anybody could see the potential growth of TNA with Heyman's brilliant mind.

Assuming that I am correct in these assumptions this leaves the point that Dixie Carter does not think too highly of Paul Heyman. This is heresay, but assuming this is true, I think that Carter would be willing to hire Heyman if many people want to see TNA hire Heyman. This is the reason I want everybody who likes Paul Heyman to email TNA and request for TNA's attempt to hire Paul Heyman. If anybody reads Heyman's blogs under www.heymanhustle.com, it is evident that he has fresh idea for TNA.