PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
cFpoFSZA.jpg

Player unknown's Battlegrounds is a essentially a 100-man battle royale where the primary goal is to be the last man standing for that sweet, delicious chicken dinner.

The gameplay is very simple, pick a drop off point, loot some houses to get some gear and depending where you are on the map in relation to the circle ( the circle basically like a plasma wall that will kill you pretty quickly if your outside of it; its keeps the game flowing and stops people from just camping the whole game), trying to make it to the circle before it starts moving or just waiting it out following where it's going. This game can't be played with a controller keyboard and mouse is mandatory here as situations can get pretty tense and you need that precise aim to even have a chance in a encounter. I guess that's how I'd describe the game as whole, tense.

Personally only having 8 hrs on the game I find it fun but pretty draining as it takes so much concentration. You constantly have to be aware of your surroundings and listen out for even the most faint of noises. If you really want to get some slightly less stressful enjoyment out of this game I'd say play with friends.

This is one of the rare games that is as fun to watch as it is to play. So if you don't want to drop $30 for an early access title I recommend just watching a good stream on twitch or something. It is also coming to XBONE in the near future.

Any opinions on this game?

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I've considered getting it a LOT but the whole intense draining aspect you mentioned keeps me away from it.

I should've just stuck with watching streams lol. If you ever do cave in and buy it make sure you have people to play with or you'll have ptsd after your first match.