Plan for "special" episode of RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Split the show into three parts that are essentially the exact same thing, seems like a fantastic idea!

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo C and Rysenberg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Throw NXT in there instead of Main Event an it'd be better.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing this, but instead of Main Event, why not have it as NXT? Show case some young talent and a few casual's may start watching NXT.

Agreed! Let Paige show her stuff! They can leave out "Boo" Dallas though. Did Kruger take his belt yet? lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NXT has to remain separate. I too would prefer to see NXT and have the young guns have that big experience, but it is a developmental brand after all and is a separate fed in many ways. The NXT product is more a glimpse at the future of what WWE could be like, don't pull them down to WWE's current level.

I won't tune in for the first hour because SmackDown just sucks. Main Event will suck but it might have some big names appearing, and obviously will be pumped to see the last hour of RAW.

Reactions: leojay

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
NXT has to remain separate. I too would prefer to see NXT and have the young guns have that big experience, but it is a developmental brand after all and is a separate fed in many ways. The NXT product is more a glimpse at the future of what WWE could be like, don't pull them down to WWE's current level.

I won't tune in for the first hour because SmackDown just sucks. Main Event will suck but it might have some big names appearing, and obviously will be pumped to see the last hour of RAW.

Smackdown is okaaaaay, but I hate that they made Vicki the GM. Ugh :facepalm1:

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well at least if the commentary team changes we only get one hour of King and only 2 of Vintage Michael Cole.

Reactions: Jonathan

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This would make some sense if the brand wars would still be on, and the rosters split.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Vintage Michael Cole laughing. I notice recently he has started using different words.