Pitch for Taker vs Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you like the idea of Taker vs Jericho?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Jericho is now officially Smackdown, and although Taker is probably taking time off for a bit he'll be back soon. We know what would probably transpire. Jericho hates legends, and said he's the best. Taker is a legend, and takes offense when people get cocky like Y2J is being. Do you like the prospect of a Taker/Jericho clash?

MikeRaw

I doubt you'll find anyone who doesn't like the idea of this feud. It'd be one of the best in a long time. I myself would prefer it wait a while though, hopefully until 'Mania. Now that'd be a great WM match.

davidian13

Reaction score
Yeah agreed Takers one of the few guys Jericho has never worked a program with. Ive been looking forward to this one for years. No point in rushing this one I would like to see a Taker/Jericho feud similar to that of the HBK/Jericho feud of 2008, not in terms of storyline but in terms of quality and length. This is the top marque match for the smackdown brand. Hopefully this one is as well planned out as Jericho/HBK

Enigma22

Reaction score
id like to see the feud but i hope jericho is done with all this legend shit. it got so repetitive. he can feud in a different way with taker imo.