Pippa Middleton’s Bottom Gets Its Own Web Series |

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Quote:
Pippa Middleton picks up two cups of coffee to go on Tuesday (July 12) in London, England.

Artist and photographer Alison Jackson is planning to launch a web series that will show viewers how to get a bottom just like the 27-year-old younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge - which became famous after the Royal Wedding.

“I have created a weekly series for my website, AlisonJackson.com, called ‘How To Create The Perfect Pippa Bottom,’â€￾ Alison revealed.

“I held auditions for a Pippa Middleton face and a separate Pippa bottom … We will be putting [the look-a-like's] bottom through various exercises - Pilates, squats, and leg raises, to show the world how to achieve a Pippa-perfect posterior,â€￾ she added.

Kairi

Reaction score
i have no idea why this is even getting any kind of time