Pina in 3D from Wim Wenders!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Wenders who is known for such highly regarded art house films as Paris Texas, Alice in the Cities and Wings of Desire [horribly remade as City of Angels in 97] has just released this 3D Film dedacated to life and work of dance choreographer Pina Bausch who sadly died in 2009 before the film was finished.

Now I have heard great things about the film, but pretty much every review has said that it being 3D adds nothing. The director has said that 3D was the only way he could do full justice to Pina's work onscreen. So far 3D has left me cold with only Avater making a good argement for it. Now the fact that a director like Wenders has taken it on, a guy who isn't concerned about Box Office, or using a gimmick to draw in a new crowd, suggest that there might be something to it. Anyway I will be seeing the film, but weather it changes my view on 3D I highly doubt.