Pimp Way with Tee Jay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Very simple I will reveiw every Tea Time with Travis and Kenfan show and do the play by play. I will also reveiw any other show that wiggles it's ugly head into HIAT, Streetfight, and Flame-a-lation....... tune in xD

-TJ-

Breaking News:

Kenfan's attempt to get people to tune into his show by bumbing the second addition of it has failed.

Kenfan to let you know........ switching your name with Goldbergs on there...... Not that special...... go back to jerking off to tito ortiz and rubbing your ass against the tv every time John Cena shows up on the screen.

-TJ-

If no one gets this your officialy dumb. Go tell your mom I'm sure she's proud.

-TJ-

On another note. "Applications" for Tea Time with Travis (Which one?) is open until Monday. You should expect me there and if that's the case the first show gets a good reveiw :)

-TJ-

I understand your support for the writers of IWF, but....... get away.......

Famou$ 187

Very simple I will reveiw every Tea Time with Travis and Kenfan show and do the play by play. I will also reveiw any other show that wiggles it's ugly head into HIAT, Streetfight, and Flame-a-lation....... tune in xD

Damnnnnn sonn you that desprado? Get off his dick!