Pictures From Loveland, CO - Sunday 10th March 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Metrostar

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi, I was at the show last night in Loveland, CO and took pictures. I'm no expert photographer, but there are a few good snaps.

I have to get to 10 posts before I can post a link to them, so someone have a conversation with me!

I have a bit of video from the beginning of the evening, but I haven't uploaded it yet.

It was a great evening. I went with 10 adults with intellectual disabilities and Justin Roberts gave many of them a bunch of stuff. One of them got CM Punk's sweaty shirt! Ewwww!

Metrostar

Jobber
Reaction score
It was awesome actually. It was only my second live event. I also saw a Monday Night Raw and a Smackdown taping in Denver last year. I wish I didn't have to make 10 posts to share the pictures. they will probably be old news by the time that happens. Lol. :)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Moving this to the Smackdown, NXT and WWE events section. That other section is for wrestling not done by WWE or TNA.