Picture of WWE Belt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chance

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone had come across a decent picture of the WWE Spinner belt anywhere online? Ideally one that would look similar to this...

41BAv%2BKaZ1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'm trying to use images like this in my BTB now for title matches, and whilst I can find very decent images of all the other titles belts, I can't seem to get my hands on one of the WWE belt.

If anybody comes across one on their travels, I'd appreciate if if you could let me know.

Chance

Reaction score
Thanks for helping out. I did see and consider that one, but when compared to the other belt pictures I used, it looks very, very different. The other ones look more like images, where as this one is clearly a photograph with the flash reflecting off the gold and stuff. The promo images from replica stores and even amazon.com look a bit better for what I'm trying...but for some reason I can't get a decent spinner.

But thanks again for your help.