Phoenix Sun interviews Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
WWE United States champion Antonio Cesaro was interviewed by the Phoenix New Times this week to promote Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Here are some highlights of what Cesaro said about:

Working with CM Punk & Daniel Bryan in WWE after being on the indy scene with them just a few years ago:

"I think it's great and it just proves that if you work hard and if you get better and better and get the best at your craft as you can be [then] you will have success. You know, all those guys -- Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, myself, and many others -- have put a lot of hard work into what they do and made a lot of sacrifices. [They] still do. It does not come overnight."

Is it better to be a villain than a hero?
See, I think the lines are very, very blurred because I don't see myself as the villain. I think it's America that vilifies me because I say what I say and think and America doesn't like foreigners. When I go to Europe, or [when] I went to my home country of Switzerland, I was a big hero. And I'm still the same person. So I think its all in the view of the beholder...how do you say?
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Antonio_Cesaro_Talks_About_Working_With_Punk_Bryan_Being_A_Heel.html#8RPU535RltWe0XzD.99

What a man :gusta:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Don't care about them Cesaro, you are ma Herooooo :yay: