PhillyGayCalendar.com Announces New Podcast with Johnny Kashmere

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RITS

Reaction score
Randy Orton

When Randy Orton burst onto the scene about 5 or so years agon i thought WWE had found the man who would take over from The Rock, Steve Austin and HHH as the main man in WWE despite Brock Lesnar and by now i thought Randy Orton would have had at least 3 WWE or World title reigns but it hasn't happened.

Upon winning his first World title at SummerSlam 2004 from Chris Benoit i really believed that this was the start of his era and that it would be him, not John Cena, that we were all talking about but due to numerous things holding him back, including himself, it hasn't happened and he has now been overtaken as the major heel in WWE by not only Edge but by Mr Kennedy as well.

I know he is still young, 27 i think, but if he isn't given another chance soon to hold either the WWE or World title i think we will forever talk about how good Randy Orton COULD have been rather than how good Randy Orton WAS, working against people like Shawn Michaels, HHH and The Undertaker in top level feuds is good but facing them in title feuds when you bring that extra level to the match is the way to get the best from him.

I'm not saying i want to see Cena/Orton as i don't think that would bring the best out of him but by the end of 2007 Randy Orton should be either WWE champion or feuding with the champion otherwise despite being only young still he will be in many people eyes a nearly man who despite having some great matches never really hit the top, post your thoughts and opinions.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Don't worry. Orton appears to be over all of the problems that have held him back the past couple of years, and he seems to be moving right back to the top. It might take a little later in the year for him to win (Summerslam or Survivor Series) but I'm sure he'll win it at or before Wrestlemania 24....unless he screws up agian of course.

tasso10

Reaction score
Orton needs to be booked properly as well. Firstly his championship run sucked due to poor booking and secondly I cant remember the last time he won a proper feud. (Him v Carlito shouldnt count) But as chuck says that may be due to him being in the doghouse. We all know he has all the potential in the world.

But i hope he gets a good main event run towards end of year and WM24

phantomgerald

he had alot of backstage heat going against him in the past but i firmly believe that it's over and he can concentrate on winning a title if he stays out of troubel

Switchy

Reaction score
I Can See Him Being In The Main Event Picture Soon But I Don't See Him Winning The Title at Backlash.

Here's My Picture Of Ortons Year:
He's Gonna Lose At Backlash And Then Carry On This Rated Rko Thing Until They Split Up And Then He Gets Involved In A Brief Feud With Edge. Either Him Or Edge Wins The Title Around Summerslam As Chuck Said But Then Cena Wins It Back At New Years Revolution. Orton Wins The Rumble And Goes Against Cena At Wm24 But Edge Worms His Way Into The Match And Kennedy Decides To Cash In His Money In The Bank Too Making It A Fatal 4 Way At Wm24 Which Kennedy Will Win, Maybe Setting Up A Feud With Orton But Wwe Will Probably Give It To Cena.

imported_Chase

Randy Orton has so much potential but he has been jobbing a bunch lately. I'm rooting for him at Backlash but I doubt he will win. He better be given the title soon because he really deserves it. Also he has one of the best finishers (in my opinion) in the WWE.

Reaction score
id like to see him win the title at backlash but i cant see it happening.

Hopefully if he stays clear of drugs and other kinds of trouble then he might get given a main event role more often and hopefully win the WWE Championship.

Defiant One

Reaction score
like everyone else aready said if he stays outta trouble then the title should be his soon enough, imo before Wm 24

punkfan

Reaction score
Orton is a major star so i wouldn't worry if I was you. Look at it this way, WWE knows Ortons good, a matter of fact when Orton screwed up, and and his contract was up, WWE feared he would goto TNA so they had him sign like a three year deal.

3lions

Reaction score
I would lvoe to see Orton get the strap at Backlash, although that seems unlikely at the moment. Orton is long overdue a title run, regardless of his backstage antics. Raw needs a shake up and Orton is the answer. If he doesn't win the title at Backlash, then he will definately win the title later on in the year. WWE recognsie that orton is the man to be the heel equivelent of Cena. Now is the time to put that plan into action.

circle

Reaction score
I really want Randy to have a good career at WWE, but I'm worried with all the headlines he gets. Its hard for WWE to give him a legit shot and being the top guy. Plus how many nerves can he last on before he gets through the last one and they say no more you Randy! I just hope he can stay out of trouble and finally captialize on his potential and be that guy!

Slipknoted

Reaction score
My gut feeling is that Randy is going to have a very good year this year. He has the talent, and he has the charisma.

phantomgerald

yea, but he is known to screw things up. he needs to improve his attitude and learn how not to rub people the wrong way. o ya, and stay out of drugs

natestein

Reaction score
FROM JOHNNY KASHMERE:

PhillyGayCalendar.com Announces Launch of Weekly Podcast with Host, Pro Wrestler Johnny Kashmere

The "PGC-R" show/podcast airs weekly (and can be heard at any time for free) on both PhillyGayCalendar.com, which is the #1 gay event site in Philly, and also airs internationally on the Canada-based WildTalkRadio.com.

The show is classy and informative, dedicated to spreading only positive energy as well as hopefully inspirational and comedic at times, dealing with current issues/topics/events within the local and national gay community.

Kashmere already has a bunch of guests lined up for the first season. Celebrity Guests tentatively scheduled to join include "NewsRadio" star/comedian ANDY DICK, 2-time Emmy award winner "The Flash" JOHN WESLEY SHIPP, MIKE RUIZ of Logo's "A-List NY", author/voice-over actor BEN PATRICK JOHNSON, and A&E's "Hoarders" star DR ROBIN ZASIO. More are being scheduled in the weeks and months to come.

Also, local Philadelphia personalities have been contacted to be interviewed such as the current "Mr. Gay Philadelphia" DASH SEARS, Annual blockbuster "Boys of Summer" party host and owner of PhillyGayCalendar.com STEVE MCCANN, and "Pink Pub Crawl" and "Mr Gay Philadlephia" promoter BRUCE YELK plus many more.

PhillyGayCalendar.com is THE best way to get the word out to the gay community in and around Philadelphia as "PGC" receives plenty of attention from Philly's big surrounding markets such as NYC, Atlantic City & the rest of NJ including the "Jersey Shore", Washington D.C, Delaware, Harrisburgh/Lehigh Valley and more.

If you are interested in a sneak peak of this radio show please use the following link to hear Johnny Kashmere's former "Life is Callous.." radio show archived for free listening 24/7:http://wildtalkradio.com/wordpress/category/life-is-callous-with-johnny-kashmere/

Find host Johnny on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny-Kashmere/162263620483328

*Advertising opportunities are now better than ever, if you want more bang for your advertising dollar PhillyGayCalendar.com delivers for your business, website or event, contact us today for more rates packages.*