PFL - Professional Fighters League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I just found out about this promotion this morning. (My night time for this and next week lol)

Has anyone else heard of it? It used to be called World Series of Fighting. Never heard of it, but I came across this PFL today which is a reincarnation of WSOF that pits 12 competitors in each of the 6 weight classes against each other in a season/playoff format that crowns the champion of each weight class at the end and a 1 million dollar prize each.

Sounds like a cool concept. It will be on NBCSN in the states, so I'll have to find a way to watch it somehow. Starting June 7 2018.

I think this is a cool idea personally. It should rival the ufc pretty good. Its a great opportunity to take a shot at it atleast, I know I'll be watching, which will probably cause me to miss atleast a couple ufc fight nights on a couple weekends. The biggest downside to this whole PFL, which I feel is a huge one, is the season finale is on new years eve in prime time. It could work, but they should have either moved it up 2 weeks, or delayed it 1 week. But we'll see how that plays out.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley