Pepe Reina Sig ( Liverpool Fc )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dooshbag

Reaction score
Liverpool Fc Goalkeeper, Pepe Rina, and his shirt number with it 25 :)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I can't really see much you've done with it!

It just looks like 2 layers (Background & Font). With a gradient over it. The font is pretty good but the colours & stroke on it are bad.

Nether the less, it doesn't look TO Bad! Work on backgrounds, blending & stuff of that nature!

Wrestling Station

im wondering why i cant view any of "Dooshbag" sigs that he posted severa threads?! thats weird!?

Dooshbag

Reaction score
ye well fatal yours arnt AMAZING either !, plus its just a simple quick sig, i spent around 10 minutes doing it :p

Dooshbag

Reaction score
ye dude i try and it does his , .......

1. You may not use your signature picture more than once. .... !?!?!?! HOW ! do i do it lol ? grrrrr !

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I never said mine were Amazing! I just mearly gave you some constructive crticism & i'm just sorry you can't accept that & you HAVE to believe that yours are amazing.

The truth is, yours arn't amazing & you need to work on several new aspects on photoshop. A gradiented picture & a stroked Font isn't hard to do! Work on what i told you before (Backgrounds, Rendering, Blending, Cutting etc...)

By the way, it doesn't take 10 minutes to make a stroked font!

Edit:- Remember to actually post the image because when your posting the thread, your only showing it in your "Sig"... Therfore, nobody can see the image on your previous threads. Such as what WS just did!

Dooshbag

Reaction score
I aint sayin im amazing dog ! i just want advice from experienced people ! but dude i still cant put like 2 sigs on the page like you !, how do it do it ? i have tried insert image ! nd a blocker comes up, and if i insert another sig for e.g another one , it just shows that on its own if you know what i mean bro ! holla back at me :) peace

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Get the Image link... & then post it in in the thread along with your writing.

Therefore, it will now be there permanantly for everybody to see & not just for a little whil in your "sig"

Dooshbag

Reaction score
So Edit Sig > Image > ?? then comes uo http url !?!?!?

Wrestling Station

dude, upload the sig to a host, such as photobucket, imageshake, or tinypic.. then take the URL and place it in the post. thats all. Next time if you dont do so i will close the thread as its a useless post then.

MTG

Reaction score
im wondering why i cant view any of "Dooshbag" sigs that he posted severa threads?! thats weird!?

Same problem here. And when people rate his sigs im guessing their not actually there but people just want to up their post count.

ye well fatal yours arnt AMAZING either !, plus its just a simple quick sig, i spent around 10 minutes doing it :p

Fatals alot better than you and if u post it in the showcase, prepare for harsh feedbakc

ye dude i try and it does his , .......

1. You may not use your signature picture more than once. .... !?!?!?! HOW ! do i do it lol ? grrrrr !

um....you fail