People who bitch-Think about this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ok, Im sick and tired of people and fans ragging on TNA abot taking talent.
Now this thread should not be about if you like TNA or not or if you think its good or not. Personally, I have begun to like it a bit but in my opinion its not up to WWE JUST YET! However, as I said, we wont talk about that. The point I want to make is that while all you fans rag on TNA for taking talent, you just show how dumb you are.
In case you didn't know, WCW stole tons of talent from WWE(F) although we mostly all know that... But what I gurantee you people (the ones who bich about TNA) dont know is that WWE did it too!
When Vince first started up WWE after breaking away from the NWA, he stole tons of talents. He took guys like Hogan, Rhodes and many others from the AWA. So, if he hadn't, we wouldnt have them as legends as we have now. But it seems none of you notice that because now TNA is doing thhe same thing, although not even as much as WCW and WWE did, yet you go off on rants about them.
So as I said, this isnt about if you like TNA or not but maybe some of you will open your eyes and look around and realize a company has to start somewhere to build and that it's a normal thing that wrestling companies do.
Also, I dont see you guys hating on hockey, basketball, football (etc) teams while they acquire players from free agency after thhey were with another team, or trade to get them, so wrestling can be the same... If a company doesnt want a star, maybe another does and theres nothing wrong with that.
So just think about the WCW, and more shockingly, the WWE thing before you bitch.
:bye2:

Markz

Reaction score
*Rumble!* FUCK YOU!!

Fucking bullshit rants, fuck the fucking French!

This Guy

we know the WWE raided talet back when Vince Jr. was trying to get the big ball roling. Its why the AWA went out of buisness, its nothing new. I've never once argued that talent is being stolen from TNA, because with the exception of Christian & Kurt Angle, the majority of the ex WWE guys there are there cause the WWE doesn't want them. And personally neither then I.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah, i havent heard anyone bitch beacuse they stole talent...they bitch because the talent that they acurire are ex wwe guys, who atumoticly get a push baesd on a name they made in another company