People pissed over Obama's remark on The Tonight Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I voted for him and I don't mind Obama at all, but to me, that didn't sound right at all. Now I really don't care, as I'm an ignorant asshole in my own right, but I can see where people would draw those conclusions.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
^^ Wow... I voted Obama aswell and see nothing wrong with the comment, it was a joke.

MikeRaw

But the thing is, the special olympics part wasn't even meant to be taken literally. It's just a figure of speech that can be thrown around thousands of times a day across the world. I guess when you're in the spotlight though, nothing slips by.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Nah ya right, celebs or anyone in the spotlight are looked at like idols and not supposed to do things like that. Bull shit though there still human and make mistakes only they walk with cameras on them, there no different from you or me though.

PeepShow

He just says he had a 129 in bowling (not the best of scores obviously) and the people laugh then says it was like the special olympics? Don't really see how it could come across as not being misconstrued, but like I said, I really don't give two shits anyways.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't really care about this, he was trying to be funny, no harm intended at all. I can see why people are getting offended, but it's probably going to be forgotten in a week.

But if this was Bush or any other politician not named Obama, things probably would be way worse. People would start shitting on the person's policies, get an SNL Skit, and it wouldn't be forgotten. The reason why the press isn't in such a frenzy is that it's Obama. And of course, he can't do any wrong.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
That would be saying Fuck Bush!

seX-Power

I wonder if the disabled people actually care? You know, the people that were actually offended.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Obama is the worst president we have ever had. It's been two months, and he still hasn't been able to fix all of our nations problems. He doesn't like the special olympics, uses a blackberry, needs a hairless dog for his family. Oh and don't even get me started on how inexperienced he is and lest we forget his middle name is HUSSEIN! Scary scary scary!

rofl.

Kizza

If this was Bush people would want him out of office already.

Ohwait...

niggles

Reaction score
i guess he considers being black a diability?

looks like he's a racist too :shakehead:

Travis40

I like how he said that he'd change everything when he got in office, two months later, he's asking for more time :laugh:. I want to see Obama succeed, becuase if he succeeds, the country does well, but I'm having a hard time getting behind a President that picks Louisville to win it all >_>

But seriously, he shouldn't care more about the NCAA Tournament than the country, like he acts like he's doing. He fucking gets on ESPN becuase he fills out a bracket...seriously, who the fuck cares who he picks? Nobody was asking Bush about the MLB Playoffs, even though Bush has more experience in sports than Obama.

I don't find anything wrong with what he said. Some people might be offended, but this was a horrible attempt at being funny.