Peepshow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
You gave me an infraction.... for what? I told you a job that makes good money. So... Mr. Taco Bell... get your smurf fat ass over here, wipe the cum off your chin and get flamed up the ass!

Jesus'!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
But wait! Where is Peepshow you ask? Well... he's making a sequel to his first movie!

[YT]Cf3p1mXHfqY[/yt]

LKP

Lmao ive seent his before so funny. Peepshow has been getting owned lately what has he done? lol.

PeepShow

PeepShow said:
PS-I'm not looking for joking answers or any funny shit. This is serious. Non of that kind of shit will be dealt with.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Look I was being serious man. Believe it or not, I didn't deserve an infraction. I gave my honest opinion.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Look I was being serious man. Believe it or not, I didn't deserve an infraction. I gave my honest opinion.

Dude you said he should give blow jobs. Suggesting male prostitution is not a serious suggestion. You deserved the infract.

Rell

Reaction score
lol Peepshow is an infraction beast

Infract this

fuck.jpg

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm not mad. I'm just saying that is by no means a serious suggestion and he said he didn't want any joking situations. He warned you ahead of time and you did it anyway. So I guess I'm just saying I know why he gave you the infraction.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I'm not mad. I'm just saying that is by no means a serious suggestion and he said he didn't want any joking situations. He warned you ahead of time and you did it anyway. So I guess I'm just saying I know why he gave you the infraction.
Your mad.