peepshow you bitch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
yeah thats right.
your a fucking asshole.
you know what you did and for everyone that doesn't know what he did, go on the tna sacrifice thread and look at the posts between me and him on sunday night.
peepshow, i'm calling you out so lets go you bitch.

PeepShow

I GOT CALLED OUT!!~!~

TenayandWestHappy.gif

Sorry SP.....

John

^^ lol, peep's cool most of the time. i have no problem with him tbh. and can you post links. i cant find what's the problem. and yes i have looked at the thread trying to get it, but i cant find it.

C4

^^ lol, peep's cool most of the time. i have no problem with him tbh. and can you post links. i cant find what's the problem. and yes i have looked at the thread trying to get it, but i cant find it.

Fucking shut your mouth, you dumb fucking turd sandwich!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Dont be picking on Peep you cum-stain!!!!

ONLY I CAN DO THAT :gun_rifle:

Kaedon

Reaction score
Dont be picking on Peep you cum-stain!!!!

ONLY I CAN DO THAT :gun_rifle:

chessarmy

lol its funny how this kid is all pissed and shit....and then the thread just dies. anyway the bottom line is, peep is cool and you are not, end of story

EDIT: oh and btw, LMAO at the Don West/Mike Tenay post Peep, damn...talk about getting overexited!

wwerko619

Reaction score
^ I wouldnt say that there bud, peep aint scared to flame...trust me when I say that