PeepShow Should Me A Mod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hitman

Reaction score
Now I'm not on his dick or nothing but I think he deserve to be another Mod or a Super Mod. PeepShow got over 2,000 post , he makes good threads, & a lot of people on this forum likes him.

PeepShow

HOLY SHIT!!!! I AM APPRECIATED!!!! Thanks :)

I doubt I will ever be mod though, as there are already too many, but hey, who knows

Reaction score
Dude, these kinds of things are up to the admins to decide. There are many others with a lot of posts and are well liked by others but they aren’t mods.

But I agree, at this point I don't think there is a need for another mod.

PeepShow

Yeah, I could name a few others that deserve it in front of me, which I wont name; They know who they are :)

EDIT- Fuck you Slash....lol

PeepShow

*Looks at TDKs kickball sig*

*Laughs his ass off.....AGAIN*

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
He's a good poster, he really is and he is a forum whore but his problem is that TNA isn't good enough yet to be a 2 mod forum and neither is the bigger wrestling forum WWE. It's sad that the guy who mods the section he has is a forum whore and the #1 poster on here.

PeepShow

Damn, now I dont agree with you on that, but thanks for the comments. XBA is a great Mod IMO and does his job well, as is a good poster, but your intitled to your opinion

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Damn, now I dont agree with you on that, but thanks for the comments. XBA is a great Mod IMO and does his job well, as is a good poster, but your intitled to your opinion

I will and I have already voiced my opinion in on the "worthless" mods of the section such as Wrestling God (Hasn't been on in 4 weeks) and JMay (sorry dude you are my fellow mod in the E-Fed but you don't have a BtB). Also I think that management (admins) need to change the forum mask of the E-Fed mods to actual mods as they can benefit the forum as well. There aren't any "real mods" on all the time but an e-fed mod or mod is usually always on.