Pearce eyes England job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Sky Sports said:
Stuart Pearce has admitted he is ready to lead England to Euro 2012 if the Football Association decides he is the right man for the job.

The England Under 21 boss has stepped into the breach to lead the senior side on a caretaker basis, starting with the friendly against Holland at Wembley on Wednesday, in the wake of Fabio Capello's shock departure earlier this month.

The FA are currently in the process of drawing up a shortlist for who will replace the Italian, with Harry Redknapp the hot favourite to be appointed.

But while the Tottenham boss is flattered to be linked with the national job, he remains keen to focus on the remainder of the Premier League season as Spurs challenge for the title.

That has led to suggestions that Pearce could be at the helm beyond the clash with the Netherlands, and the ex-England left-back revealed he would be happy to be in charge for the tournament in Poland and Ukraine.

I'd prefer Harry over Pearce anyday but if Harry doesn't get it then Pearce probably should.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
My original point still stands. He's got the Olympics to worry about, he could be taking on too much.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
True so I'm still banking on Harry becoming the next manager.