Peaceful Muslim Protest in Detroit......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
... against terrorism.

watch the video

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/latest_video/detroit-muslim-group:-we-are-americans
Detroit Muslim Group: We Are Americans; said:
Dozens from Michigan's Muslim community have convened near the courthouse to voice their strong opposition to extremists.

Muslim Americans are demonstrating against acts of terror and the taking of innocent lives in the name of their peaceful faith. The American Muslim community says it will stand together to reiterate that all good people of faith reject all forms of extremism and that terror knows no religion.

The grass roots rally was organized by the Council of Islamic Organizations of Michigan (CIOM).

Congregational prayer services at local masjids are also planned.

So, I'm not generally very nice with Islam, or religions in general, but for once, I do want to support these muslims, going against their extremist ''brothers'',because it's something many of them should do.

Moonlight Drive

Makes a lot of sense and it's good to see someone's taking initiative. It'll probably take much more to get some people to change their prejudice, but it's a start.

Shame something like that wouldn't happen over here, Australia's relationship with Muslims, and most other groups, leaves a lot to be desired.

C4

Glad that American Muslims are doing something like this.

At least now lots of people in America know that Islam is against Terrorism and is a religion of peace. God bless America and Islam.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
See this is the kinda stuff I like to read about. Although I do find it funny that they were protesting, and probably congesting traffic.

Random Driver: Get out of the way assholes!

Protesters: We'll get out of the way when extremists stop killing people!

Random Driver: Well...now I feel like a jackass.

Wrestling Station

A peaceful terrorist! :D doesn't look right! lol
343kmk9.jpg